Arizona Defensive Driving school location:
Arizona Defensive Driving school, our goal is to give you a good customer experience and make the process very easy for you.
- Our in-person classes are very small (Avoid overcrowded class rooms). Registerations fill quickly.
- We serve all Arizona Courts.
All you need to do is register the class (See below how to register), attend the defensive driving course and complete the four hours required by Arizona courts. No Test is required after you complete the course.
Cost to attend In-Person Defensive Driving Class
The fee for the Arizona Defensive Driving diversion program is as follows:
- Arizona Defensive Driving School Fees $45.00
- State Court Fee $24.00
- State Surcharge $45.00
- Jurisdictional court fees vary from court to court (Click here)
State Court Fee and State Surcharge Fee go to the Arizona Supreme Court.
Benefits of completing a defensive driving course include:
- Dismissing your traffic ticket.
- Avoiding additional driving record points.
- Avoiding increased car insurance rates.
- In accordance with Arizona Supreme Court regulations the only case where a refund will be granted is if the officer fails to file the citation with the court, or the citation is dismissed by the court for any reason. In all other cases a refund will not be granted after your class has already begun. There is a $15.00 processing fee for all refunds.